pokemoniswifi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemoniswifi.com

This is a website for people who want to trade pokemon and battle on wifi.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***

Go down 
+3
Net
Keknath
Atokadd
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Gyms a good Idea?
Yes
*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Vote_lcap85%*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Vote_rcap
 85% [ 17 ]
No
*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Vote_lcap15%*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Atokadd

*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Empty
PostSubject: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:58 pm

O.k, here are some VERY simple rules for you to Abide by, if you fail to suceed at these rules, not only will you be somehow punished, but you will be Added to the "FAIL" list at the bottom on this page, saying that you lack pre-school "Edition" skills.

LEADER EXCLUSIVE RULES

1. Gyms can choose single or double battles
2. A MAXIMUM of 10 pokemon to choose from
3. You may Choose if you want your Gym to have a specific Type or not
4. You MUST keep a list of everyone that Has beat you, and on what day, THIS IS IMPERATIVE!!!!!
5. Free Level Battles ONLY

CHALLENGER EXCLUSIVE RULES

1. You may Battle only ONE gym every 24 Hours.

EVERYONES RULES, RULES

1. All Legendaries are allowed, a MAXIMUM of 3 ubers per team, here is a list of ubers:

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys Atk
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
2. No Stats that are totally unrealistic, Generally, anything over 600 is USUALLY, completely hacked.
3. EV trained pokemon Accepted
4. NO ILLEGAL WONDER GUARD: Only one Shedninja may be in your Team

FAIL: No one Yet
Very Happy

So, here are the rules, follow them, or be punished
Very Happy
Remember, weve got 10 mods looking out for you.

Last edited by Atokadd on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:36 pm

I think that it should be like in the game where the gyms have different lvl caps becuase that would be more of a challenge.. Also every gym leader should be a different type. It would be kinda bad if it was all out at it because that would suck the fun out of it for player like me...and the team thing should be free changing as long as it sticks to the rules for the gyms..
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:12 pm

EDITED

Last edited by Atokadd on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:41 pm

sounds good

Last edited by Netseeker25 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:42 am

Yeah, Just becuase you are the one that's arranging it all doesn't mean you can decide everything while just asking hi admi n u look funny, Theres a reason there are multiple mods and thats to discuss the rules and come up with a fair system not only for the challengers, but also for Us,
its a very good idea but its just getting the rule system 100% done with a definitive Rule list for each gym would be a better idea, becuase its a good idea if people were not allowed to change there squad, but if one gym has a lvl 50 capo and the next has lvl 100's its not really going to work so .. each gym should have to abide to the same rules to make it better for challengers.
But thats my personal opinion (a) afro
Back to top Go down
Abeyyman777

Abeyyman777

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:20 am

i love these new rules

Last edited by Abeyyman777 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

I Apologize.
Ill postpone it all.
Dates are being changed NOW
Very Happy
Please send me pm's for recommendations.

I will post pone the dates.

I apologize for all the inconveniences.
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Keknath wrote:

its a very good idea but its just getting the rule system 100% done with a definitive Rule list for each gym would be a better idea, becuase its a good idea if people were not allowed to change there squad, but if one gym has a lvl 50 capo and the next has lvl 100's its not really going to work so .. each gym should have to abide to the same rules to make it better for challengers.
But thats my personal opinion (a) afro
I totally Agree with that.
That sounds good, but I like the Idea of letting a gym have the ability to choose double or single battles.
But Also, I like not letting gyms change their teams constantly.
Maybe:
"Gyms can choose single or double battles
Gym leaders can change only ONE pokemon in their Team a month."

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 am

Well I was thinking say a maximum of 9 pokemon to choose from so there they can have so variety in the squad for the leaders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roserade

roserade

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:46 pm

i like that idea
Back to top Go down
Abeyyman777

Abeyyman777

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm

yea i agree its a good idea but i was thinking 12 pokemon to choose from so u can have 2 sets
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Id have to Agree with Keknath more.
2 Sets is too much
Back to top Go down
roserade

roserade

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:58 pm

how bout in between like 10
Back to top Go down
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

well no matter the number you have to state what they are in your gym listing
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm

If Ubers and Legendaries can be used in the gyms then the gym leaders should only have 1 or 2 on their team. Gym Leaders in the game never used legendaries or ubers so why should we. If we are going to be like gym leaders we need to follow wats in the game.
Back to top Go down
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:37 pm

im fine with all the rules just no hacked 'mon because if you battle with them it proves nothing other than you are handy with a hacking tool and thats it.... I'm very opinionated on this and i will defend it till i give up on online pokemon. its not fair that I going to be training up 10 pokemon to lvl 50 for my gym when a challenger or other gyms will hack and get them as easy as pie..
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:38 pm

I agree with Keknath
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Keknath wrote:
im fine with all the rules just no hacked 'mon because if you battle with them it proves nothing other than you are handy with a hacking tool and thats it.... I'm very opinionated on this and i will defend it till i give up on online pokemon. its not fair that I going to be training up 10 pokemon to lvl 50 for my gym when a challenger or other gyms will hack and get them as easy as pie..
So Do I.
I put up a rule against that.
I only allowed EV trained pokemon
Back to top Go down
Keknath

Keknath

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:40 pm

*psst* whats EV trained mon?
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Hey Atokadd does every gym leader have to have a specific type?
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Keknath wrote:
*psst* whats EV trained mon?
What?
did you mean: "Whats EV trained mean?"
O.O
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm

hello anyone going to answer my question lol
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm

Netseeker25 wrote:
Hey Atokadd does every gym leader have to have a specific type?
Back to top Go down
Net

Net

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:45 pm

??????
Back to top Go down
Atokadd

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm

My Bad, I meant to write: "No, its optional. Im going mixed gym Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***   *** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! )  *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** OFFICIAL RULES! ( Mods and Challengers! ) ***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next