pokemoniswifi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemoniswifi.com

This is a website for people who want to trade pokemon and battle on wifi.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Empty
PostSubject: I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...   I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:19 am

I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon that I think look really cool, but I need your help. Do you reckon you could trade any of these with me? I'm looking for:

Absol
Espeon
Glaceon
Gyarados
Leafeon
Rayquaza
Umbreon
Weavile

I don't care what levels they are, all I want is them to be shiny. I would prefer to have pokemon that haven't been nicknamed either please. I don't have any shiny pokemon I can trade you guys for them, but I can make you eggs of some of the pokemon from the GBA games like vulpix or ekans, I am also able to make phione eggs if you would like one of them. Just let me know what you have to offer and what you want in return and I'll see if I have it. My name is Aaron and my fc is 2406 4807 1215
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...   I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:55 am

Ok, I now have umbreon, espeon and gyrados in shiny form, so I just need:

Absol
Glaceon
Leafeon
Rayquaza
Weavile

Got any of these guys?
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...   I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:54 am

ok, I now have a shiny lapras that I am willing to trade for one of the shiny pokemon on my list
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...   I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:03 pm

ok, I have all of them from the list now mainly thanks to pokegirl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...   I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for particular shiny pokemon, come and see my list...
Page 1 of 1