pokemoniswifi.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemoniswifi.com

This is a website for people who want to trade pokemon and battle on wifi.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aaron

I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Empty
PostSubject: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am

I've been looking for these three pokemon for a while now and I like bird pokemon. If you wouldn't mind trading any of them with me please post your name and fc here. My name is Aaron and my fc is 2406 4807 1215
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:42 pm

I have charmander and totodile eggs, things like that I can trade for them but no legendary or shiny pokemon I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
Palky125

Palky125

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 pm

my cousin pika has them
Back to top Go down
pokewifidude

pokewifidude

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm

I''l trade you my articuno, but only for another legendary such as jirachi, celebi, deoxys, suicine, mew, hooh, lugia, latios, groudon

thaNKs
brendo
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 am

I don't have anything like that, sorry pokemonwifidude. It's just annoying that I can't search for them on GTS either. Could you try and get one off there for me? Don't worry if they're asking for ridiculous things in return like lvl100 celebi and things like that. cow I love GTS, people offer such unfair trades!
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 am

palkialeader125, do you reckon you could get them off of your cousin first, then trade with me because me and you seem to be on at similar times whereas pika125 is hardly ever on at the same time as me
Back to top Go down
Eimajj
Legend
Legend
Eimajj

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:36 pm

hey, i could trade u mine Smile
do u hav any pokes from the gba games?
Back to top Go down
Pika125

Pika125

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:34 pm

ok then ill be on when net is usually on k aaron
Back to top Go down
http://supersmashbrosya.buygoo.net/
Aaron

Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks Eimajj, I have all three now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?   I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm having trouble getting hold of moltres, articuno and zapdos, does anyone have any of these that they are willing to trade with me?
Page 1 of 1